Orlando, Florida – February 1st, 2013: Cigar Boss, Inc. announced today that its popular mobile application, Cigar Boss, has taken a new approach by creating a custom application program for the country’s top cigar retailers. With the rising success of Cigar Boss over the past year, the guys at Cigar Boss naturally wanted the app to evolve into something bigger and better; thus continuing to provide the best outlet for receiving cigar information on a mobile device, only now at a more personal level.
Cigar Boss is providing the custom application program to some of the biggest names in retail by powering access to their own retail store application. Within a store’s custom app, a customer will have access to the current inventory of cigars, a calendar of events, top ten selling cigars, featured cigars, specials and staff favorites to help guide customers on choosing a cigar. Cigar Boss will also include its powerful features such as the cigar finder, digital humidor, wish list, user reviews, professional reviews, social media integration and live cigar news.
A retailer being able to relay information directly to customers through their own app is an approach that the cigar industry has never seen before. “Whether a rare box of cigars has just arrived, an industry superstar will be hosting an event or maybe you are running a special on a certain brand or stick; your store will now have access to allow all customers to be notified through your store’s app!” says Cigar Boss President, Sonny Westmoreland Jr.
With Cigar Boss growing at over 1,400 new users each week, it was a no-brainer to expand their platform with what they like to call the Cigar Industry’s “Retail Revolution”. If the custom app itself was not enough, Cigar Boss also initiated the idea of setting up iPad’s and iPad stands in each retail store running their app at all times, providing access to store patrons for a more educated and informed purchase. “We believe this type of interaction between a retailer and its customer base is unmatched from any type of marketing or social media source yet.” says VP Sean Sleiman.
The following retailers have partnered with Cigar Boss for their custom app program. Most of the apps are available today for iPhone, iPad & Android.
- Burn by Rocky Patel – Naples, FL
- Chesapeake Cigar Company – Edgewater, MD
- Cigar Cave – Palm Harbor, FL
- Cigar! Cigar! – Evansville, IN
- Corona Cigar Co. – Orlando, FL
- De La Concha – Ney York, NY
- Executive Cigar Shop & Lounge – Melbourne, FL
- Georgetown Tobacco – Washington, DC
- Goose’s Tobacco Outlet – Limerick, PA
- Havana Phil’s – Greensboro, NC
- Iwan Ries – Chicago, IL
- Kingston Cigar Shop – Charleston, SC
- Mickey Blake’s – Southington, CT
- Old Virginia Tobacco Company – Washington, DC
- Prime Cigar & Wine Bar – Boca Raton, FL
- Riverside Cigar Shop & Lounge – Jeffersonville, IN
- Signature Cigars – Washington, DC
- Silo Cigars – Knoxville, TN
- Smoke On The Water – Weston, FL
- Stogies World Class Cigars – Houston, TX
- World Famous Cigar Bar – Ft. Meyers, FL
- 3 J’s Cigars – Wellington, FL
“We couldn’t be more excited about the opportunities that this new program is bringing to our growing company and the rapidly changing cigar industry. Our main focus is to stay in front of the curve, offering innovative solutions for consumers, retailers & manufacturers.” said Sonny Westmoreland Jr.
For more information, or to learn more about the Cigar Boss custom app program, contact Sonny Westmoreland Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or @Cigar_Boss_App on Twitter.